Divorce litigation is something we do well at Lynch & Owens, but it’s not the right choice for everyone. Divorce mediation provides a number of advantages for clients who are seeking to resolve their divorce without the stress and conflict of litigation:
- Cost. Divorce mediation often costs far less than paying two attorneys to litigate a divorce.
- Speed. Divorce mediation can bring about a final resolution much quicker that litigation.
- Friendly. Divorce mediation provides are a far more amicable method for parties to resolve their divorce-related concerns while avoiding conflict, stress and animosity of litigation.
- Confidentiality. Privacy is important. Divorce mediation offers a sensitive way to work through divorce issues that minimizes public disclosure of private matters.
- Control. When left to a judge, family law results are often costly and unexpected. Through divorce mediation, both parties can ensure their respective concerns are addressed.
In 20 years of service, the attorneys of Lynch & Owens have earned our reputation as the South Shore’s premier divorce lawyers. Mediating your divorce with Nicole K. Levy ensures that you have access to the resources, professionalism and expertise that Lynch & Owens brings to every divorce case, while providing you the tools that you and your spouse will need to resolve your divorce through a confidential, cost-effective and amicable process.
Nicole K. Levy is a Massachusetts divorce lawyer and divorce mediator for Lynch & Owens, located in Hingham, Massachusetts. As a divorce lawyer and mediator, Attorney Levy settles dozens of divorce cases a year. She is a certified Massachusetts mediator and a proud member of the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation.