Divorce is all about information and preparation. By educating yourself about divorce and family law in Massachusetts, you will be better able to make informed decisions about your case, leading to better outcomes in the courtroom and at the negotiating table.
Questions about Massachusetts divorce and family law? Visit our Massachusetts divorce and family law resource pages:
- Lynch & Owens Family Law & Personal Injury Blog – Our attorneys blog on issues relating to Massachusetts divorce and family law cases, ranging from child custody to complex financial issues. We review major court decisions, discuss common (and uncommon) family law cases, and offer insights into the Massachusetts divorce and family law process.
- The Lynch & Owens Divorce Series by Josey Lyne Payne – Attorney Payne provides a start-to-finish primer on divorce in Massachusetts. The L&O Massachusetts Divorce Series starts with the free one hour consultation with a lawyer and progresses through the divorce litigation process, finishing with detailed reviews of settlement negotiations, separation agreements and trial.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Divorce in Massachusetts – Our attorneys offer quick answers to frequently asked questions about Massachusetts divorce. Have a question about Massachusetts divorce? See if our Massachusetts divorce lawyers have answered in the Massachusetts Divorce FAQ.
- Official Forms: Massachusetts Divorce and Family Law – Want to see a blank Complaint for Divorce. Need to print out a Massachusetts Financial Statement for your divorce or family law case? We link directly to the state forms database to provider visitors with the most up-to-date official forms for Massachusetts divorce and family law cases.
If you need a divorce lawyer or family law attorney, please visit our Divorce & Family Law page or call us today at (781) 741-5000 to schedule a free consultation.
In addition to our in-house resources, we encourage visitors to check out these other useful links and resources from across the internet:
- Plymouth Probate and Family Court Judicial Calendar – Provides the judicial calendars of all judges at the Plymouth Probate and Family Court, including Hon. Lisa A. Roberts, Hon. Edward G. Boyle III, Hon. Kevin R. Connelly, and Hon. Patrick J. Stanton.
- New York Life Spending Habits Calculator – Assists individuals in calculating their spending habits and setting budgets.
- Massachusetts Post-Judgment Interest Calculator – A calculator that enables parties to calculate post-judgment interest on Massachusetts legal claims.
- Child Support Arrearage Calculator – A calculator designed to assist in determine child support arrears.
- Child Support Interest on Arrears Calculator – An arrearage calculator that includes each state’s interest rate on child support arrears.
- Child Support Interest on Arrears – State by State Guide – A summary of each state’s interest on child support arrears laws.
- Child Support Guidelines – State by State with Links – Links to all 50 states’ child support guidelines in the footnotes.
- UMass Amherst Net Cost of Attendance Calculator – Calculates the net cost of attending the University of Massachusetts at Amherst at any given time.
We pride ourselves on quality customer service. Check out our top-rated Google Reviews to see how our clients feel about our work.
Think you have an alimony case in Massachusetts? Estimate the amount and duration of alimony in your case with the Lynch & Owens Massachusetts Alimony Calculator:
Whether you need legal representation in a Massachusetts divorce or family law case, please call us at (781) 741-5000. An attorney from our office will consult with you and evaluate your potential claim at no charge after you call to schedule an appointment. We will help you navigate your legal issue with care, diligence and strong, cost-effective client service.
Mediate Your Divorce with Nicole K. Levy of South Shore Divorce Mediation, presented by Lynch & Owens, P.C.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. You are invited to contact our office. Contacting the office does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to the office until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. This blog is considered an advertisement for The Law Office of Lynch & Owens, P.C. The Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct broadly govern all advertisements and communications made by attorneys and law firms in the Commonwealth. Generally, legal websites and any other content published on the internet by lawyers are considered a type of communication and an advertisement, according to the Comments to Rule 7.2.