Divorce is all about information and preparation. By educating yourself about divorce and family law in Massachusetts, you will be better able to make informed decisions about your case, leading to better outcomes in the courtroom and at the negotiating table.
L&O Resources: Massachusetts Divorce and Family Law
Questions about Massachusetts divorce and family law? Visit our Massachusetts divorce and family law resource pages:
- Lynch & Owens Family Law & Personal Injury Blog – Our attorneys blog on issues relating to Massachusetts divorce and family law cases, ranging from child custody to complex financial issues. We review major court decisions, discuss common (and uncommon) family law cases, and offer insights into the Massachusetts divorce and family law process.
- The Lynch & Owens Divorce Series by Josey Lyne Payne – Attorney Payne provides a start-to-finish primer on divorce in Massachusetts. The L&O Massachusetts Divorce Series starts with the free one hour consultation with a lawyer and progresses through the divorce litigation process, finishing with detailed reviews of settlement negotiations, separation agreements and trial.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Divorce in Massachusetts – Our attorneys offer quick answers to frequently asked questions about Massachusetts divorce. Have a question about Massachusetts divorce? See if our Massachusetts divorce lawyers have answered in the Massachusetts Divorce FAQ.
- Official Forms: Massachusetts Divorce and Family Law – Want to see a blank Complaint for Divorce. Need to print out a Massachusetts Financial Statement for your divorce or family law case? We link directly to the state forms database to provider visitors with the most up-to-date official forms for Massachusetts divorce and family law cases.
If you need a divorce lawyer or family law attorney, please visit our Divorce & Family Law page or call us today at (781) 741-5000 to schedule a free consultation.
Other Useful Links
In addition to our in-house resources, we encourage visitors to check out these other useful links and resources from across the internet:
- Plymouth Probate and Family Court Judicial Calendar – Provides the judicial calendars of all judges at the Plymouth Probate and Family Court, including Hon. Lisa A. Roberts, Hon. Edward G. Boyle III, Hon. Kevin R. Connelly, and Hon. Patrick J. Stanton.
- New York Life Spending Habits Calculator – Assists individuals in calculating their spending habits and setting budgets.
- Massachusetts Post-Judgment Interest Calculator – A calculator that enables parties to calculate post-judgment interest on Massachusetts legal claims.
- Child Support Arrearage Calculator – A calculator designed to assist in determine child support arrears.
- Child Support Interest on Arrears Calculator – An arrearage calculator that includes each state’s interest rate on child support arrears.
- Child Support Interest on Arrears – State by State Guide – A summary of each state’s interest on child support arrears laws.
- Child Support Guidelines – State by State with Links – Links to all 50 states’ child support guidelines in the footnotes.
- UMass Amherst Net Cost of Attendance Calculator – Calculates the net cost of attending the University of Massachusetts at Amherst at any given time.
Top-Rated Lawyers: Google Reviews
We pride ourselves on quality customer service. Check out our top-rated Google Reviews to see how our clients feel about our work.
Try the Lynch & Owens Massachusetts Alimony Calculator
Think you have an alimony case in Massachusetts? Estimate the amount and duration of alimony in your case with the Lynch & Owens Massachusetts Alimony Calculator:
Free One-Hour Consultation
Whether you need legal representation in a Massachusetts divorce or family law case, please call us at (781) 741-5000. An attorney from our office will consult with you and evaluate your potential claim at no charge after you call to schedule an appointment. We will help you navigate your legal issue with care, diligence and strong, cost-effective client service.
Call Today at (781) 741-5000 or send us an email: