Lynch & Owens are the South Shore’s premier divorce lawyers and family law attorneys dedicated to providing Massachusetts residents with the best representation in divorce cases involving asset division. Our asset division lawyers concentrate on the following services:
- Familiarity and experience in high net worth divorce cases.
- Complex and high-value asset valuation and division, including private equity holdings, closely-held businesses, real estate and compensation assets.
- Working with expert witnesses to discover hidden assets and value financial holdings for litigation and to conceptualize divorce and separation agreements.
- Identifying and tracing hidden assets through a forensic approach.
- Conceptualizing divorce agreements to maximize cooperative asset division.
- Negotiating and settling complex divorce cases in a cost-effective matter.
We pride ourselves on quality customer service. Check out our top-rated Google Reviews to see how our clients feel about our work.
If you need legal representation in a divorce case, please call us at (781) 741-5000. An attorney from our office will consult with you and evaluate your potential claim at no charge after you call to schedule an appointment. We will help you navigate your legal issue with care, diligence and strong, cost-effective client service.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. You are invited to contact our office. Contacting the office does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to the office until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. This blog is considered an advertisement for The Law Office of Lynch & Owens, P.C. The Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct broadly govern all advertisements and communications made by attorneys and law firms in the Commonwealth. Generally, legal websites and any other content published on the internet by lawyers are considered a type of communication and an advertisement, according to the Comments to Rule 7.2.